I am working on various aspects in from the field of conservation biology and molecular ecology, as:
- Fragmentation genetics on butterflies and birds
- Molecular biogeography of Europe
- Species explosion in the Maghreb (North Africa)
- Phylogeography of cold adapted relict species
- Fluctuating asymmetry in isolated populations
- Evolution in tropical mountain forests of East Africa
- Conservation of riparian biodiversity in East Africa
- Time series in conservation biology
- Biodiversity and the human being.
Further details about these topics are given above (click “Research” in the taks menu above).